六盒彩085期馬會挂牌Population clock 24,975,671 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 1.0% Quarterly change Mar 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% May 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 13 July 2018Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Survey underway
- Friday 13 July 2018Personal finance decreases 0.5%Lending Finance, Australia
- Thursday 12 July 2018One in 10 Australians live in small townsCensus of Population and Housing: Reflecting Australia - Stories from the Census (Additional Information)
- Thursday 12 July 2018Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander storybooks availableCensus of Population and Housing: Characteristics of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians (Additional Information)
- Thursday 12 July 2018Value of irrigated agriculture up 3% to $15.5 billionGross Value of Irrigated Agricultural Production
Census of Population and Housing: Characteristics of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, 2016 2016 Census Storybooks After each Census, the ABS travels around Australia to give Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities back their data. The 2016 Census storybooks are one of the unique ways these stories are shared. Now you can check out the 2016 Census storybooks online.
Towards an Australian Monthly CPI Towards an Australian Monthly CPI The ABS has recently commenced work to determine the feasibility of producing a monthly CPI. Why is a monthly CPI important? How will the ABS achieve this? What would a monthly CPI look like? Learn more and have your say.
6.6 million Aussies drive their car to work, up 500,000 since 2011